Saturday 5 May 2012

My Sacred Life

Hey there, my name is Ninjin, and this is a blog I decided to write about what happens in my life. There are people all around the world with extremely interesting lives. They go on adventures to amazing places, meet amazing people, and do amazing things. But that's not me. I'm just a simple kid, 13 to be exact, who sits at her laptop reading fanfictions, writing some, and listening to K-pop... I feel so average writing this... *sob*

So anyway, this is my first post. Wow, I can already see how boring exciting I am!!! So please have a wonderful time reading my online diary journal.
I will also be writing my fanfiction updates on here. They are asian, so they involve Korean pop stars. e.g, SHINee, B.A.P, Big bang, EXO, FT Island, LED Apple, Nu'est etc...

~Ninjin~

No comments:

Post a Comment